On the night Kim took her nine month-old daughter, Vivian, to the hospital, she thought it would be just a quick stay. She never imagined that she and her husband would learn that their baby had Type 1 Diabetes - extremely rare in such a young child. Find out:
- The process of diagnosing Vivian with Type 1 Diabetes
- What day-to-day life is like for their family
- How she uses frosting to help Vivian
- Kim's advice for parents who are advocating for their children - but keep running into roadblocks
- How Kim co-founded Parents Helping Parents - and is making a difference in Monroe County and New York State.